There are now many studies that investigate the use of plants, for example as part of company health management.
Among other things, the studies presented here show that the use of plants is a key issue:
- Indoor plants increase the efficiency of a workplace
- Indoor plants reduce the number of sick days of employees by reducing the "Sick Building Syndrome".
- Indoor plants improve indoor air quality
- Indoor plants increase productivity and creativity
- Houseplants reduce the noise level
- indoor plants save energy by improving the microclimate
Houseplants make you smart
Health factor psychology
Better health thanks to plants in the office
The BMW study: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2av8jfjp4mf97h1/Das%20Green%20Buero-BMW.pdf?dl=0
Norwegian study on the use of plants in offices, hospitals and schools